Monday 16 March 2015

Going Green

The challenge over at Lacy Sunshine http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/ this time is "GO GREEN" and while I used the colour green in my creation I decided to take the theme a little further by doing a green environmental theme as well.

Because of this I thought the image "Rorys what a beautiful world" would be perfect and I have used the globe as inspiration for the colours used......

I have then made Rory into a paper shopping bag/gift bag with a bright spring feel......

Why not pop over to the challenge and have a go yourself I had a blast with this one..............

Also entered into card mania challenge - spring http://cardmaniachallenges.blogspot.com.au/

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine: Go Green
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for our Go Green challenge. Love how you coloured Rory and decorated your bag too. Thank you for joining in the Lacy Sunshine challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Lacy Sunshine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining in Card Mania Challenge

    ReplyDelete