Friday 13 February 2015

Competition Time

Ok so life has been really busy lately with getting one little girl ready and settled into Kindy but I absolutely had to enter the challenge over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog especially after doing so well last month, Top 3 Woohooo.........

This month I used "Victoria Lacy Sunshine Pinup Girl" as my image

I have coloured "Victoria" with copic markers and I have chosen a purple colour theme as something a little different to the pink or red valentine combinations. I have trimmed her as close as possible because the card base has a shimmer to it.


I have then added 2 purple hearts and a flowery heart stick on that I found in the bottom of the embellishment box (gotta get lucky sometimes - it fits exactly with what I was wanting). I have also added some purple flowers that luck would have it are almost the same purple as the dress.

I have then finish with 3 pieces of white paper I have inked up green and violet ink and then written on a quote by Franklin P Jones that reads "Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."


So pop on over to the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog  http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/  and check out all the amazing entries and best of luck to all entered.


No comments:

Post a Comment