Friday 27 November 2015

Teen Creepmas

Until recently I didn't know about the huge day called Black Friday in the USA being an Aussie but happy shopping and thanksgiving everyone.

This Betty from Simply B Stamps is having a huge sale in her store (you should definitely check it out) and releasing a new collection called Teen Creepmas.

I have coloured up 2 of these amazing images as inspiration for you - first up is Betty and Chris Mistletoe
http://simplybstamps.net/category_496/Limited-Run-Retired-Digis.htm


I have used the following copic to colour
Dark Blue - B39 B34 B32
Yellow/Orange - E35 YR14 YR31 YR20
Black - BV29 BV25 BV23 B34
Red - R37 R32 R00
Teal - BG15 BG13 BG11 G00

To make the card I have cut a frame from a 6x6 print and layered it with some teal patterns and then added some stacked paper flowers.

Also today I have Batty Christmas Jude to show you and he will also be available in the Limited Run Retired Digis section of the Simply B Stamps store. http://simplybstamps.net/category_496/Limited-Run-Retired-Digis.htm


Blue - B28 B23 B21
Beige - E55 E53 YR20
Skin - E04 E11 E21 E00 E000
Green - G28 YG25 YG03
Black - W7 W5 W3 W1

This time I have matted the image and added it to a piece of tree limb printed paper then added the stripy paper border and a strip of nightmare before Christmas tape. I didn't feel that this image needed too much embellishing as it could stand alone in it own right.

Hope I have inspired you to try some of these images for yourself
Happy Crafting and shopping....

No comments:

Post a Comment