Monday 12 September 2016

Sugar Teens

Today it is my turn to share some inspiration with the new release Sugar Teens from SBS which you can get as a set here.

They are all super sweet and cute as can be but I have had the pleasure of working with the adorable Strawberry Princess London who I have coloured up in classic strawberry red and green and added some basketweave and strawberry papers to set her off


I have also had the pleasure of working with Candy Prince Jude and decided to go with some bright and fun colours for him.

With such amazing images I didnt feel that they needed too many embellishements so I just added a little bag of lollies borrowed from my girls to set him him off.

Hope you have liked what I have done with these super sweet cuties and why not head over and grab a set for yourself or just a few though choosing may be hard lol

Happy crafting and colouring

No comments:

Post a Comment