Tuesday 4 July 2017

Get Creative Challenge #60 - CAS

A new challenge is over at the Get Creative Challenge Blog and the theme this month is CAS, or Clean and Simple for those not in the know....

The idea behind a CAS card is that the image is the center of attention and the focus of the card with very few embellishments.. this challenge I got to play with the very cool pirate ship from Drawn by Krista... and I have made a cute little boy card by adding a sentiment that came with a pirate image I already owned by Simply B Stamps..





Then I added a couple of bits of washi tape with a zig zag pattern and viola a CAS card.

I know a lot of people get scared of CAS cards but why not give it a go and come join us  over on the challenge..

Till then Happy crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment