Monday 4 December 2017

Final challenges over at Come and Get It

So the time has come for the final challenge over on the Come and Get It challenge Blog and while I haven't been there all that long  I have enjoyed sharing my inspiration and working with some amazing sponsors.

The week I got to work with this cute little kangaroo from Sasayaki Glitter and thought what better way to leave than with my own little Aussie spin on things......



My little 4yr old daughter asked if I could colour it as a "white bloomer" since she has been busy practicing and learning the 6 White Bloomer carol for her Christmas break up and Kindy the last few weeks, and why not since it an Australian Christmas Carol.

Anyway I hope you love his green and gold theme and make sure to pop over and join in the last challenge (there is some amazing prizes up for grabs).....

And while it is sad to see Come and Get It go I will be back to show off one more card for them in a couple weeks

Till then happy craftings

No comments:

Post a Comment