Monday 18 May 2020

It has finally cooled off!!

Autumn has finally hit here in Queensland Australia and with it some cooler weather thankfully. 
With the cooler weather I find myself looking for more autumn toned colours and images and this reminded me of this great foxy girl that Glimps Stamps released last year and when I needed an image for a sketch challenge I knew she would be perfect.

If you love her as much as me be sure to pop over to the website and check her out here


Isn't she just the sweetest Autumn image?? Want to see her coloured up? Here she is....



With just a few tonal papers and a lovely little sentiment she has turned into a simple but stylish card that could be used for any occasion  during the cooler months.

Until next time I hope that you are staying safe and enjoying the beautiful weather  be it the cooler Autumn like me or some other season

No comments:

Post a Comment