Sunday 22 November 2015

Jolly Holly Ginger

So Betty over at Simply B Stamps has a new "Out of the Vault" collection called "Christmas Zombies". You can find them here http://simplybstamps.net/category_472/Out-of-the-Vault.htm and I must say I am super happy because that means Christmas is just around the corner woohoo I love Christmas.

Today I have made up Jolly Holly Ginger into a card using a tag design to really show off the image and keep her as the focus.


I have ooloured her up with copic using the following colours

Skin E04 E11 E21 E00 E000
Hair E79 E74 E71
Holly G29 YG25 YG41
Red R37 R32 R00
Yellow E35 YR14 YR31 YR20
Black W7 W5 W3 N3 N1

Hope you like her and why not pop over to Bettys shop and grab her or a few of the new release and don't forget to check out the "Out of the Vault" subscription where you can get all the vault releases (a massive 121 images) for just $75, what a deal.

Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment