Sunday 11 January 2015

Colour Palette Challenge

So Kit and Clowder https://www.facebook.com/groups/kitandclowder/ and Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps are having a colour palette challenge at the moment using the Green Moth Maiden digital stamp. Here is my entry for the challenge....
I decided to go for a nymph like creature which is why I went for the green skin. I wanted to give her a fantasy sort of appearance.I will eventually make her into something but not sure what yet as she is quite a big image, A5 to be correct, I am thinking maybe something off the page, hmmm food for thought...

This is the colour palette we had to use for inspiration...
 
If you are looking for a challenge why not head over to Kit and Clowder and gave the free digi and give her a go yourself.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment