Tuesday 20 January 2015

Winter Bliss

Lacy Sunshine are currently running a challenge themed Winter Bliss over on their challenge blog http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/ and there is already some great entries so be sure to pop over and check them out.

I have designed my entry with a bit of a frosty theme because up here in Queensland the worst thing we get of winter is frost, and sometimes it can be very beautiful to see the sun glinting on the frost early in the morning.
Ihave made my card entry using the too cute fairy_godmother_sugi image

Her dress has been coloured with copic BV08 BV13 BV04 BV02 BV00 for the purple section and BG09 BG13 BG01 BG11 for the teal sections. Both of these colour reminded me of the frost and chill of a winters morning. I added a few sparkles to her dress and hat because who doesn't love a bit of sparkle.
I finished off the card with an inked doiley and two little tags I cut to show off the greeting....I don't say it enough, But it really is true, You're the best, and I Love You...and finished with three little flowers that I coloured with my copics to match the image.

 
Anyway I hope you stop by the challenge blog and check out all the entries or why not enter yourself.. Thanks for visiting...

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine: Winter Bliss
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and I love the colours you used. Your background is fab too! Thank you for joining in at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge and for using one of our digis this time! Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Lacy Sunshine DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this very much hopefully you will win something Mum

    ReplyDelete