Thursday 31 October 2019

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween to all my friends who celebrate this holiday and to help you celebrate here is a spooky pumpkin friend to give you a scare!!!

When I found out I had the inspiration post for Halloween day for the lovely Glimps stamps I knew exactly which image I wanted to share with you. Introducing "Pumpkin"


Love him as much as I did?? You can pick him up here

As soon as I had him printed I knew I wanted to make him a spooky scary pumpkin so i went to town with my markers and tried to make that pumpkin face as scary as possible by adding as much colour and shadows as possible.....


Then I matted him onto some white cardstock to make pop and finished it off with a few pumpkin stickers and spider web diecuts. 


And even though here in Australia I don't celebrate Halloween this has become one of my favourite cards I have ever made.
Hope you love this pumpkin man as much as I did and may your Halloween be spooky and scary!
Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment