Sunday 27 October 2019

We are what we Believe we are.....

What do you believe you are??

When I saw the quote...

We are what we Believe we are

I knew it would be perfect to pair with this superhero image from Glimps stamps and couldn't wait to get them together. Next was what to do with them???

I knew I wanted it to be something in my planner that I would look at everyday so that it could ninspire me to be as great as I could be and so I thought what better than a page marker. I have always wanted to try one of these washi page markers but never had enough matching washi tapes but when I heard my favourite washi store was shutting its bricks and mortor store to go online and selling a lot of its washi at almost half price I knew it was the perfect time to get the washi I needed.

First off I made the washi background but then when I went to add the image I realised it was too small oops.....
But even a mistake can be turned into a positive with a little thinking and I used the too small boards to make a pen holder...



Then it was onto making a bigger page marker that would suit the image better....





And the back with some notepaper because who doesn't need more notepaper


I love how they have come out and can't wait to add them to my planner. Hope you love them too and don't forget to pop over to the Glimps store and check out all the amazing images over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment